2021 what are you on about
- Last year I went to town on the Northcote ten year anniversary. Do peruse the cultural essay of fun fax if you haven’t.
- It’s good to see myspace practicing social media distancing. I was on there and could not see anyone around for miles.
- Bearded and gifted colleague Twinkle Digitz is a whirligig of 80s popfreak oddities and gutterfuzz originals. He’s single handedly kickstarting Melbourne’s live music scene tonight (SAT FEB 20) at Thornbury Local from 8:30. Check out his FB page feat. covers of Ween, Beck & Bowie et al.
- Lost-lost single Leaving My Hairdresser is kicking on Bandcamp. I also made there be a Tennille (live) single on bandcamp. It includes the gem-clanger love song about love called love song.
- I quite like this sleeper hit from Brown & Orange. I wrote about my love for synths. Meanwhile, I rescued my 86 Tram track by track rundown from the defunct Mess+Noise site. Oh, the injustice.
Trying to ask a favour !!
Yep g’day howdy, I replied!
Big fan man. Will there be a megan the vegan documentary?