- I’m performing at Coburg Carnivale. I’ll be playing every song in my back cat-alogue that mentions a cat, while dressed as a cat. It’ll be Cat Stevens versus Cat Power with Kitty Flanagan by a whisker. Sep 21, 22 at 7:30. Tickets HERE.
- I just had a bowl of Baileys ice cream with raw grated cacao chocolate and chopped
One In a Million (live at School of Life)
Taken from Funemployed LP.
- Funemployed has been nominated for the Most Underrated Book award. (It’s a thing.) I recently presented Funemployed: The Sequel at Bigsound feat. Jen Cloher in scintillating form.
- Crazy Bastards was nominated for Best Performance at the Online Video Awards.
- My ditty ‘I Hate Myself’ was recently featured on RN’s Earshot during mental health week. Still got it.
- Here’s a clip