Best of the Dickhead (I mean Decade)
- Northcote (So Hungover) has been honoured with inclusion in The Music Network’s Best Australian Songs of the Decade. Nothing sez crushing it like coming 97th on a list.
God I’m relevant (less so than the veronicas)
- My Top 5 ‘Ice-creams of the Decade’
5. Connoisseur Belgian Chocolate Fudge With Hazelnut (4 pack)
4. Cadbury Picnic Cone
3. Connoisseur Cookies
BEDDY PHIL NEWS (remember me?)
- I’ll make a cameo at the Mental Health Week Comedy Roadshow Oct 11 at the Hobart Brewing Company.
- Lyrics to In My Day (Nan) were published in the spoken word anthology Solid Air alongside Courtney Barnett and Quan Yeomans. I would recommend the book but I can’t stand poetry.
- On Spotify, Party In My Head the ‘could have been
Song To Nod Off To / Darby Hudson
- My sleeper hit Song To Nod Off To (#5 on my Spotify with a bullet) has been used as the soundtrack to a lovely lil’ meditation on walking by Darby Hudson. He’s like Australia’s David Shrigley, funny and poignant and well worth sussing out.
- Meanwhile, I discovered a glowingly harsh review of the instrumental from Songs From The