- Hot off press – I’ve completed my own negotiated study / home-school project on the sub-cultural / social ramifications of Northcote (So Hungover). Coppa load of these Fun Fax. (#1 with a bullet point.)
- Good lord, an exclusive interview with the elusive Badroom Philosopher guy.
- Vote for Northcote in Triple J’s Hottest 100 of the decade. Help to cement the legacy of a cultural icon (Connex). Fire up the iphone 3 and help me become flavour of the decade. Please post the hashtag #northcote2020 to your myspace (pictured). 🍌
- Check it out – director Craig Melville has cut together the original animatic (rolling storyboards) over the Northcote music clip. Enjoy the craft origins of this cinematic marvel while also gaining some insight into how the video might appear to dogs or unwell children.
- Apparently this is a novelty song parodying hipsters. Thing is, I always thought it was a short play about the music scene. Anywho, please take four mins out of your hectic day to revisit the ‘Kath & Kim for Gen Y’ / American Apparel anxiety dream of rifftastic pundemonium. Directed by Craig Melville. Promotional consideration by Soundpark.
- Check the latest episode of my new web series PUP! There are new episodes Tuesdays at 2:22.
- I wrote a song once about my first girlfriend in grade 6. I like to think Darren Hanlon would dig it.