- The Bedroom Philosopher Diaries has been repressed! I mean, re-pressed. It’s now in the SHOP along with the fleetingly relevant ‘A Very Beddy Christmas’ EP. All copies sold in November will be signed. (Drop me a line to personalise for a friend/Nan/lover.)
- I’m layin’ low while I write my book ‘Funemployed,’ about being an artist in Australia. The book and a new album are due next year.
- I made some station ID’s for ABC2, directed by SPOD. Here is Difficult Second Channel & ABC2 Rap.
- I helped write the Melbourne Fringe show Sabrina D’Angelo – Why Do I Dream? It’s Mighty Boosh lost in a David Lynch flick. Check out the trailer.
- I performed a new song on Adam Hills Tonight on July 17. Relive the magic.
- I recorded a new album with SPOD & Richard In Your Mind. I love it / them. It’s sitting in the can.
- The East Coast Ebook Tour is DONE! Congratulations to Brisbane, Canberra & Katoomba for winning best gig medals. Here’s a good review in Tone Deaf and an interview I gave for OffStreet Press.
- Jane Campion’s ‘Sweetie’ is one of the best Australian films I’ve seen. I’ve often wondered if Australia could do the kind of humour shown in Taika Waititi’s ‘Boy.’ What became of Karen Colston? She out Gyllenhaal’s Gyllenhaal in ‘Secretary.’