• I’m layin’ low while I write a book about being an artist in Australia. I’ll be playing a bunch of shows here and there – but probably won’t release any new tunes until next year.
• I recorded a new album with SPOD & Richard In Your Mind. I love it / them. It’s sitting in the can.
• The High School Assembly went ace. Four stars in The Age. I saw more stars upon reading the financial breakdown.
• There are Croxton High Hoodies, Tour Diaries & 86 Tram albums in the BP Store.
• My manager and I have amicably parted ways. She is a legend and I wish her all the best for the future.
• I’ve updated a swag of stuff on my website. New photos/reviews/columns/lifestory.
• Jane Campion’s ‘Sweetie’ is one of the best Australian films I’ve seen. I’ve often wondered if Australia could do the kind of humour shown in Taika Waititi’s ‘Boy.’ What became of Karen Colston? She out Gyllenhaal’s Gyllenhaal in ‘Secretary.’