* I’ve been busy smashing out a Christmas EP and new video. They’ll be released very soon. A book of tour diaries is on its way too. I’m playing in Brisbane this weekend (Harvest / Livewired), then a residency at the Northcote Social Club Tuesdays in December.
* here is a video of me saying words.
* I told the census I’m a black Jewish woman in a wheelchair.
* Check out my profile in the Age online HERE.
* I’m touring nationally, solo, in August and September. The Head Sex & Bed Socks Tour will be an intimate rumpus of soul-folk and effeminate man shenanigans. I recommend getting there early to check out Melbourne songsmith Catboy. TOUR SUSPENSIONS: Byron Bay has been handed a one tour suspension for crowds lurking up the back of the room and talking too much. Launceston has been penalised three tours for guys in a van trying to abduct my band mate. Darwin is suspended indefinitely for the owner of Bogarts calling me racist in the NT News. Apologies to my hardcore fans in Ballarat and Bunbury – we’re planning an exclusive bi-city residency for the album launch.
* The latest LapTopping is hot off the press HERE.
* I’ve been presenting some hard hitting segments on Collectors. The first one on Op Shops is HERE while the second one about online shopping airs this coming Friday.
* The July JMag features a FREEZA compilation CD which includes ‘Leaving My Hairdresser.
* The Croxton High School Assembly was an A with three ticks. Click HERE to witness the fitness with special guest J-Saf from Raspberry Cordial.
* The second Treble Treble column about my love of Radiohead is up on Mess & Noise HERE.
* I found my first Facebook hate group. ‘The Bedroom Philosopher. What A Dick’ has twenty members, although I notice the admins have skulked away.
* A Canberra filmmaker has produced a stop-motion short film called Tegan the Vegan. It features the voices of Paul McDermott and Noni Hazlehurst.
* According to recent statistics, one in four Tasmanians have a disability.